Teachers Pay Teachers (Inevitable) Retraction


I KNOW! I KNOW WHAT I SAID!!!!  I can't deny that the reason I had nominal success on Teachers Pay Teachers was because I shared my stuff for free.  Yes.  Well, I'm not teaching now, so now I'm making materials for an imaginary classroom and I really need to explain to my husband why I spend so many hours for nothing. . . and since I'm a certified stay at home mom, the extra income would be nice.  

I will be using this blog from now on to continue posting ideas and experiences from my classroom days, and to tell you about the materials I am selling on TPT.  Ugh!  I knew my "teachers shouldn't sell to other teachers because we are POOR" rant would come to bite me in the rear. . . .

I am open to suggestions about my current priced products and any ideas for future products.  While I do not plan on creating for hire, I would love to hear your needs and thoughts. If I do decide to create or update an item because you suggested it to me, I will give you said item for free! 

As for the items I have up for free, I am leaving them up for the time being.  I might go back and rework the idea with properly licensed materials, and in that case take the free items down.  We'll see.  I'm rethinking the Halloween Match Mine activity and may have a new one up sometime in 2021.

Thank you for your support!  If you would like to visit my page, you can find it at this link:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Musical-Musings

Comments